Monday, July 1, 2013

Three years later, a fresh start.

It's been a little while since I've written anything here. (My blog doesn't judge.) Since then, I've seen and done some pretty incredible things, and honestly, I wish I had been recording them up until now. Alas, it was not meant to be. My most recent trip to Cuba, though, has inspired me to start writing again. Some things are too cool not to share.

So, I gave the blog a facelift. And there is more to come in the next few days. That is all for now.

Just to pique your interest, I leave you with these photos from Cuba.


El Malecón.



The most beautiful beach I have ever seen. Playa Pilar, Cuba.



Universidad de la Habana

Maybe you're asking yourself, "Is that a naked woman, holding a fork, riding a rooster?"


YES IT IS.
La Habana Vieja.

No comments:

Post a Comment